THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2016: A DAY; PARENT CONFERENCES TONIGHT 5:30-7:30
Parent conferences will be held THIS EVENING. Conferences will all be held in the Foote building. Parents should read the message below and click the link to set up conferences.
The Quebec trip unfortunately has been cancelled. Please contact Mr. Padro with any questions.
Attention all students interested in working on the yearbook this year, there will be a yearbook meeting TODAY during G period in Katie’s classroom. Be there or … be somewhere else … but really, you should be there. We will be picking the format for a big portion of the book at this meeting
There will be a key club meeting TODAY in Donna’s room during G period
The Food drive is on! Donation Boxes are placed in classrooms and other areas. Staff has been provided with lists of The Most Needed IItems. Please help feed others this Thanksgiving – if we all just bring a few items or make a small cash donation, we can continue the Sound Schools’ long tradition of helping feed those less fortunate.
Please don’t delay- Time is short-Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY: Coastal cleanup
Fridays CONTINUES TOMORROW.
Need permission slip signed
Meet outside of Foote
Community service hours will be recorded.
Parent Report Card Conferences will be held from 12:30-2:30 on Wednesday, November 16, and from 5:30-7:30PM on Thursday, November 17. We are using the web application Sign Up Genius to book conferences for all teachers. Directions appear below. Administration, Guidance, and Student Services will all be on hand and you may also sign up for conferences with any of them. Babysitting will also be available on site. To access the online signup system, please do the following:
* Click the link at the bottom of this message.
* You will see a list of all Sound School teachers, organized alphabetically by last name. Each name is an active link.
* Click the name(s) of the teacher(s) you wish to conference with.
* There is less conference time available than there are students enrolled. So please…sign up ONLY for those teachers you feel you REALLY need to see, and sign up for only ONE conference per teacher, please. If your child is doing well with a good grade and all work caught up and no behavioral issues in a particular teacher’s class, please grant that teacher’s time to those who might have a more pressing need to speak with her/him.
* Click your desired time, enter your name and email address.
* Click ‘submit and sign in’
* If you’ve entered your email address, you should receive confirmation and reminder emails.
* I will also receive a confirmation of your signup via email, which I will then forward to the teacher.
Here’s the Link:
Click here to set up conference!<http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=c.SignUpSearch&eid=0AC0CAD6F9C9FD62&cs=09B2BADF8FBC8B637B06640E5BB29BCC&sortby=l.title&view=l>
If you are locked out of a building for any reason, please report to the main office so we can call ahead and facilitate your reentry. The McNeil building remains open at all times during school hours. Please do NOT knock on entry doors during class time. This is disruptive to everyone in the building. Also do not rely on calls or texts to fellow students. Your entry must be facilitated by an adult. Again…go to McNeil and get called in. Teachers, please do not send students on errands during class time. On that rare occurrence when you simply MUST do so, you MUST phone ahead to their destination to facilitate their entry.