Be Part of a Year-Round Event to Improve Your Watershed…
The Quinnipiac River Watershed Association has formed a Quinnipiac River Cleanup Committee (QRCC) that will facilitate year-round watershed cleanup and improvements.
This could include anything from an area clean up to a larger mitigation project.
The Quinnipiac River Cleanup Committee will establish direct access for the public to report any issues that impact the watershed.
The Goals of the QRCC:
* create a sustainable committee that will work to improve the entire Quinnipiac River Watershed and in turn, your local community.
* achieve a partnership with local volunteers in each of the watershed towns to help with any projects that are undertaken by the QRWA.
* establish a local contact that will assist to organize local volunteers on an “as needed bases”
* obtain sponsorship from local businesses to help cover the cost of projects undertaken by the QRCC
* initiate a process to ensure that resolutions will be prioritized and resolved in a timely manner.
Interested parties wishing to volunteer should contact Quinnipiac River Cleanup Committee Chairman, Tim Cutler at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com?subject=Interested%20Volunteer%20>
Not Able to Volunteer? You can support the Quinnipiac River Cleanup Committee with a tax deductible donation to defray their costs.
Simply click on the “donate” button and you will be directed to our website at qrwa.org
Thank You for your continued support!
Quinnipiac River Watershed Association, 540 Oregon Road, Meriden, CT 06451
Forward this email
Sent by firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> in collaboration with
Try it free today